Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) 100ml


Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a biocide against pathogens – viruses, fungi, bacteria, biofilms and other microorganisms, known as one of the most effective in fighting them. It works by stopping the synthesis of proteins in the cell walls of pathogens and destroying them. Extremely effective, because microorganisms, bacteria and viruses do not develop resistance to the product, unlike other conventional disinfectants. Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizer suitable for use in drinking water, because it does not leave toxic substances (EPA 2000, OMS 2002).


Chlorine dioxide it has been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA 2002) and the World Health Organization. It has all the advantages of chlorine, but no disadvantages. There is a difference between chlorine dioxide (ClO2) and sodium hypochlorite (NaClO), bleach is a powerful corrosive agent and differs from chlorine dioxide.

Chlorine dioxide is a suitable disinfectant for drinking water, because it has excellent biocompatibility and is effective in a wide range of pH.

Advantages of chlorine dioxide-dioxide LK-75:

  • 99.9% pure chlorine dioxide;
  • It has a high solubility in water;
  • Extremely effective in a wide pH range from 4 to 10;
  • Improves water quality – its taste and smell;
  • Quickly and effectively destroys all types of bacteria, fungi, viruses and microorganisms, including resistant ones;
  • It takes very little time to destroy contact with microorganisms at low concentrations;
  • Effectively removes biofilms and destroys phenols;
  • Completely safe for humans and does not create harmful products;
  • No chlorates, free chlorine, chlorites or chlorides are released during use;
  • It does not contain carcinogenic substances, such as haloacetic acids, trihalomethanes, Mutagen X;
  • Does not react with ammonium ions (NH4 +) and ammonia (NH3);
  • It has the ability to rapidly oxidize iron and manganese, especially when found in complex compounds;
  • Microorganisms do not develop resistance to the product.

Chlorine dioxide – aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.75% with a purity of 99.9%.

How to use:
For drinking water in a glass or plastic bottle:
Add 3 drops of the product in 1 liter of water – ClO2 concentration of 0.7 mg / l.

For water in coffee machine tanks:
In 1 liter of water add 3 drops – ClO2 concentration of 0.7 mg / l.

For drinking water in bottles and jugs for water filtration:
In 1 liter of water add 3 drops of the product – ClO2 concentration of 0.7 mg / l.

To remove biofilms in coffee machine tanks, drinking water bottles, as well as water tanks in home appliances:
Add 1 liter of water to 42 drops of product – ClO2 concentration of 10 mg / l. Leave to stand between 6 and 8 hours and rinse thoroughly with water.

For disinfection of raw unpeeled vegetables and fruits:
Add 20 drops of product to 1 liter of water, then wash unpeeled fruits and vegetables and soak them in the solution for 3-4 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water.

For disinfection of leafy vegetables and salads:
Add 30 drops to 1 liter of water and soak washed salads or leafy vegetables for 3-4 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water.

For egg disinfection:

Dip eggs in a solution of 1 liter of water and 40 drops of product. After 3-4 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Safety information about MEDBIO + HLOR DIOXIDE EOXIDE concentrate LK-75:
Causes severe eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. In case of contact, rinse eyes with water for a few minutes and rinse skin with soap and water.
Above the concentrated solution, a gaseous phase of chlorine dioxide is formed, which is toxic by inhalation in large quantities. In that case, immediately go out into the fresh air and breathe calmly.
Do not heat or expose to direct sunlight above 22 ° C, as this will deactivate it.
The product has a valid marketing authorization in Bulgaria from the Ministry of Health №1436-2.

In a dark place, separated from flammable materials and metals.

Store at a temperature of 2 to 22 ° C, away from small children in the original package. It is deactivated by light and vitamin C.

Expiry date:
From the date of production – 2 months, then the concentration of chlorine dioxide decreases.

Each package is indicated on the label.

100 ml (about 2400 drops), dark glass bottle with dropper.






There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) 100ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add to basket